CBD is everywhere nowadays, right?! I see it in bath bombs, in lotions, in serums – I wanted to be in on the action, but honestly, I just felt kind of confused. Like, isn’t CBD associated with marijuana? Why is it actually beneficial? Is wearing this lotion gonna get me high?! Lol! I seriously had no idea. When my friends over at Green Compass reached out, I asked if we could get on a call right away so that I could ask a million questions.
And lemme tell ya, I am SO GLAD I MADE THAT CALL. Green Compass team was so helpful and informative – they know their stuff, y’all! They never made me feel dumb and I hung up the phone like “LET’S DO THIS”.
CBD FACTS I LEARNED ON THE CALL:
• Their CBD oil does come from industrial hemp plants, HOWEVER, the oil is completely legal in America. It does NOT give you a high, and actually has a ton of amazing benefits.
• Industrial hemp express 0.3% or less THC, which means it isn’t going to intoxicate you at all.
• The FDA has approved the CBD oil, ayyyy!
• People use CBD to help with anxiety, any sort of inflammatory pain, like arthritis, achiness, or muscle pain. They use it to help them sleep better and generally help regulate their body.
• NOT ALL CBD IS MADE EQUAL. A lot of companies aren’t really producing CBD correctly. They might not be using full-spectrum oil (meaning oil containing multiple parts of the hemp plant). CBD is the most effective when it’s made from a combo of the plant’s compounds, rather than just one. Green Compass products are all made with full-spectrum CBD! Some producers will also combine oils from different farms, but that’s just not a good idea, because you can’t regulate everything. Green Compass works with one farm supplier inWilmington, North Carolina so everything is top-notch.
What Sets Green Compass Apart?
CBD has affinity for receptors in our body within a system called the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), responsible for creating balance throughout the human body. Our bodies naturally create neurotransmitters called “endocannabinoids,” which interact with these receptors to help manage things like sleep, mood, pain regulation, and inflammation.
USING FULL SPECTRUM DAILY NANO JELLIES CBD FOR ANXIETY
I have tried a few of Green Compass products and they have made such a noticeable difference in my life. I struggle with anxiety, so I typically use a dropper of the Daily Drops in the morning or just when I sense myself getting anxious. My dosage is the 300mg/30 ml. It usually takes about 20 mins before I notice it kick in, and guys it has actually made a difference in my overall mood.
I also take a Daily Sleep Jellie before bed, and after working out or when I’m on my period I will use some of the Reduce Cream on my sore muscle and to help with cramps.
This stuff is MAGICAL, guys. I wanted to test it out for a bit before sharing, especially because like I said, not all CBD products are equally effective. I have been sleeping better and feeling less anxious, and honestly, I’ve never felt better since using it!
for $10 off your first order!
Have you ever used CBD before? If so, I know you love it. If not, what are you waiting for?
As per FDA guidelines, Green Compass CBD is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or ailment. As always, consult with your physician before starting any new program that may interact with your current health plan.